Sunday, October 31, 2010

More Margaret









Margaret Durow's work ignites the same inspiration I feel when I stumble upon a collection of old slides – a nostalgia that is not mine but I still long for and cherish. It was really amazing to use her photography in the story You Will Be The Living Equation by Amber Sparks. Content is of course the key to my inspiration when developing a thoughtful design for each story in Annalemma magazine. Their pairing resulted in a rich narrative that clings and releases simultaniously.

Read the interview between Margaret & Amber here.

- sea -

1 comment:

  1. wow. can I publish her work? Perhaps she'll let you choose some images because, after all, you are her photo editor;)

    Lovely interview and incredibly gorgeous night-time and beach front photography.

    ReplyDelete