Friday, March 20, 2009

Move With Yourself Or With Others


R-
"The magic of dance, young man, is something purely accidental.
The irony of this is that you have to work harder than anyone else 
for the accident to occur.
Then, when it happens, it is the only thing in your life 
guaranteed never to happen again. 
This to some is an unhappy state of affairs,
and yet to others, it is the only ecstasy. 
Perhaps, then, you should forget everything I have said to you
and remember only this:
The real beauty in life is that beauty can sometimes occur."
-S







Sasha Waltz & Guests

p.s. 
If you are in the San Francisco area, 
Sasha Waltz & Guests will be performing at the SFIAF
!!!

-sea-

1 comment:

  1. y'all are so pro. My friends make the best art.
    Your blog makes me smile, on my face, and on my soul.

    ReplyDelete